Tickets on sale now for Feast on the Street!
Sunday 24 June, 1pm and 4pm - Part of The Great Get Together Bankside
Experience a beautifully prepared, seasonal summer lunch, right in the heart of The Great Get Together street party, and against the backdrop of the award-winning Red Cross Garden.
Claire Hodgson and Steve Huggett are the dream team behind Hodge & Huggett. Together they have a combined experience of twenty years and have worked alongside some of the top chefs in the industry including Yotam Ottolenghi and Phil Howard. Sharing a passion for seasonal British produce and adopting an eco-friendly approach to their cooking. Hodge & Huggett will serve up the following mouth-watering feast with a thirst quenching cocktail specially chosen for the day:
• Ballotine of slow roasted pulled duck
• Vegetarian: Summer vegetable tart
• Chargrilled summer squash, preserved lemon and buckwheat salad
• Kohlrabi, fennel and apple salad
• Rosemary and garlic roasted new potatoes - harissa garden salad with herbs and radishes Wholemeal sourdough bread and butter
• Summer berries with aerated cheesecake and Sauvignon Blanc sorbet
There is also a dedicated bar serving further cocktails, English sparkling wine and soft drinks.
LOCATION: Redcross Way, SE1 1HA
TICKETS: £37.50 per head, price includes one free drink